FASHION TIPS THEY ARE FREE !!!
HEALTHY LIVING RECIPE BOOK: MIND, BODY & SOUL
KNOW WHATS WORTH FIGHTING FOR IN THIS SEASON!!!
Live Blessed @ And Evening w/ Tina & Teddy Campbell of Mary Mary!!!
So let the stories be told and let your words unfold that others may see your brokenness. Let them know what brought you down to your knees, let them hear your story. What did you say you'd cried your last cry over? What did you hold in you arms but was a stillborn? What dream did you long to birth but could not carry full term? Was it your marriage, the healing of your childhood, the relationship that nurtured your soul or the man or woman that we expected to bare the brunt of our whole life's story? When did we grow numb what wounded our hearts and made it stop beating? Life's trauma often cause our hearts to grow cold and we loose compassion for people due to growing numb from our own brokenness. We begin to cut others down with our words, label them for their shortcomings, we trample over people thinking we'll get ahead; never knowing that how we treat others is and outward display of how we inwardly feel about and value ourselves. The hurt we accrue causes us to nurse wounds that demand every moment of our lives. We don't help others because what life we have left becomes all about me, me, me, our needs, our wants and desires. If your wound is so deeply engraved and unhealed that you have nothing left (Love, Compassion, Time, Encouragement, Help, Sacrifice, etc.) to give to others my dearly beloved you are not alone, because I was once right there with you! If you heal your brokenness it is there that you too will find your strength. You will find not just the strength to overcome your hurt or
circumstances that you grieve and constantly
speak of, but you'll find excessive strength: the more than enough strength needed to help and heal others. So SMILE and uplift somebody today. Do encourage and allow them their glory because my dearly beloved friend, you may never hear their story.
* YOU ARE MORE THAN WHAT YOU'VE EXPERIENCED!!
1. Reflect on how you value others, secretly is this how you value and perceive yourself?
2. What is it that you hide in your heart that brought great pain; overcome the numbness by allowing yourself the ability to feel, cry, be angry or afraid. Your Human Release the emotions.
3. Write your feelings down, talk to a trusted source: A friend, Counselor and Seek Your Spirituality Through Teachings, Meditation a Leader or Counsel. Seeking help embodies your strength remaining broken in weakness is an adversary.
4. Heal and be made whole so you may help others, You'll find there is strength in your story.
IT IS TRUE THAT WHAT DOESN'T BRAKE YOU, IF YOU OVERCOME IT CAN MAKE YOU STRONGER!!
Do the work it won't come easy but your Life, Future & Family depends on it :)
ROMONICA JONES BS, MA, LPC
Follow Us On:
Editor In Chief:
I am Romonica Jones Welcome to our site where we respond to others positively, believe in uplifting and our motto is always empowering!! Welcome Home!!
CHECK THE BLOG WEEKLY FOR UPDATES WELCOME!!