ORGANIZING YOUR LIFE
1.) Do you feel stressed, on edge and overwhelmed?
2.) Are you staying up late past bed time just to fulfill your daily agenda?
3.) Are you making important phone calls while driving never able to just enjoy the scenery or working through your lunch brake never taking a brake at all?
4.) Are you completing or thinking about other assignments in the middle of doing assignments? Such as writing your bill list during your class lecture?!
5.) Do you frequently say I never have enough time: Time for myself, my kids, my spouse, my talents the things that really matters most.. CHECK OUT THESE TIPS THEY WILL
1. Write down what matters to you and all that you are responsible for. You may categorize things such as household duties, work, children time and etc. as not to allow this exercise to take
up to much of your time :)
2. Write down any events that have a set date & time Ex: Work. Fill this slot in a Mon.- Sun.
scheduled format. Note: This will be your weekly schedule aiding in your ability to manage ALL that you are responsible for.
3. Finding The Morning You: What events can you do that are independent and can be completed in the AM Hours? These are your unplanned events such as cooking, homework, exercising, spiritual reading/ meditating, career organizing, housekeeping and etc. This frees up your afternoon time!! Pencil these slots in.
4. Write in your schedule your team tasks during late afternoon times such as kids' homework / sports, date night, community service, church, developing your talents, social events and etc.
5. For your demanding obligations pencil them in two or three times a week to brake the task down into smaller and more manageable increments, this stops you from becoming overwhelmed..
6. Convenience: Look for responsibilities that you can complete to help you "kill two birds with one stone." Ex: Discussing your children homework & making car pooling arrangements on the way to school. If a grocery store is near your gym arrange to grocery shop following the day and time slot you work out.
7. Don't forget to pencil in quality time for yourself: You are the glue that wholes your life together & not to mention you are Worth It (Ex: Manicure, Hair grooming, Leisure)! Make time for your spouse & your children where would we be without them :)
EMBRACE YOUR NEW SCHEDULE &
BREATHE & ORGANIZED LIFE IS POSSIBLE AFTER ALL!!
Romonica Jones BS, MA, LPC.
Follow Us On:
Editor In Chief:
I am Romonica Jones Welcome to our site where we respond to others positively, believe in uplifting and our motto is always empowering!! Welcome Home!!
CHECK THE BLOG WEEKLY FOR UPDATES WELCOME!!